- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lapsley - Long Way Home
- Write a Review
- #K73141 000000000 K73141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the course of 2015, fast-emerging 19 year-old singer, songwriter and producer Holly 'Låpsley' F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the course of 2015, fast-emerging 19 year-old singer, songwriter and producer Holly 'Låpsley' Fletcher has become one of the most hotly tipped new UK artists around the globe with Complex calling her "one of the most promising new artists out there" and Stereogum describing her as "Adele crossed with the xx." Through beautifully crafted songs such as "Hurt Me," "Station" and "Falling Short," the Liverpool, England-raised artist has created a unique sonic identity, mixing sparse, minimal electronic production with gorgeous, emotive songwriting, which has garnered her over 22 million streams. "Hurt Me," Låpsley's single, further cements her position as a prodigious new talent. To date she's garnered 'Best New Artist' mentions from Buzzfeed, NPR, KCRW, Nylon, & Elle.;Track List:1. Heartless;2. Hurt Me;3. Falling Short;4. Cliff;5. Operator (He Doesn't Call Me);6. Painter;7. Tell Me the Truth;8. Station;9. Love Is Blind;10. Silverlake;11. Leap;12. Seven Months
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.