- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Large Professor - Re-Living
- Write a Review
- #K69411 000000000 K69411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Having produced one third of Nas' generation-defining Illmatic, Large Professor's place on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Having produced one third of Nas' generation-defining Illmatic, Large Professor's place on the pantheon of hip-hop heavyweights is already etched in stone. When you add in his groundbreaking debut as a member of Main Source - or the fact that he has collaborated with luminaries like Pete Rock, A Tribe Called Called Quest, Busta Rhymes, Mobb Deep, Masta Ace, and Big Daddy Kane - it's crystal clear that the man's influence towers high above the history of the hip hop. With Fat Beats Records' release of Re: Living, Large Professor builds on his already impressive discography with an entirely self-produced record that delivers all the crisp drums, razor-sharp scratches, and innovative uprock grooves that define his signature sound. Featuring Roc Marciano, Inspectah Deck, Cormega, G-Wiz, Fortune, and Lord Jamar, Re: Living shines a spotlight on New York's best voices from the golden era to today. But above all, Large Professor let's his production do the talking - and with a legacy like his, beats speak louder than words.;Track List:1. Re-Living;2. Dreams Don't Lie;3. Opulence;4. Earn;5. Off Yo Azz on Yo Feet;6. In the Scrolls (Feat. G-Wiz);7. Own World (Feat. Fortune);8. Sophia Yo;9. New Train Ole Route;10. Industry RMX 2 (Feat. Inspectah Deck Cormega Roc Marciano Lord Jamar);11. NDN
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.