- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larry and His Flask - By the Lamplight
- Write a Review
- #K91870 000000000 K91870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/30/2013;Notes:Larry & His Flask's outstanding 2013 album, By the Lamplight, holds true to their reputation for an absolutely foot sto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/30/2013;Notes:Larry & His Flask's outstanding 2013 album, By the Lamplight, holds true to their reputation for an absolutely foot stomping and hand clapping good time, further spreading the gospel of their infectious and frenetic country/anarchic punk chaos. For the uninitiated, the band make music that lies somewhere between a barn raising and a mosh pit. Originally conceived as a four piece punk band, the group has swelled into a fully realized line-up with strong Americana influences complete with stand-up bass, mandolin and banjo. Their live act is not to be missed - performances see members careening wildly across the stage with instruments, narrowly avoiding harrowing collisions amongst themselves and frequently trading said instruments mid-song while still maintaining pitch-perfect 5-part harmonies.;Track List:1. Pandemonium;2. Out of Print;3. Barleywine Bump;4. The Battle for Clear Sight;5. Log Hearth and Ash;6. Gone from You;7. Home of the Slave;8. Cruel Twist of Fate;9. Justice and Justification;10. Muffled Thrums;11. All That We've Seen;12. Tides
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.