- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larry Coryell - Heavy Feel
- Write a Review
- #K72631 000000000 K72631000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Larry Coryell returns for his third release on Wide Hive Records in an awesome fashion with one of his greatest albums....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Larry Coryell returns for his third release on Wide Hive Records in an awesome fashion with one of his greatest albums. Heavy Feel, which, like many great jazz records, was recorded in one day and the tracks are imbued with the improvisational genius for which Mr. Coryell is known. Aptly titled 'Heavy Feel', the band's sound and daunting guitar play Larry brings are undeniable.;Track List:1. Ghost Note;2. River Crossing;3. The Way It Was;4. Polished;5. Heavy Feel;6. 2011 East;7. Sharing Air;8. Jailbreak;9. Foot Path to Oasis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.