- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larry Jon Wilson - Larry Jon Wilson
- Write a Review
- #K85179 000000000 K85179000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from this Nashville musician who created some classic underground albums in the '70s fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from this Nashville musician who created some classic underground albums in the '70s for Monument Records, full of funky southern vibes. For over three decades, Wilson's bottomless talent has been hailed by Kris Kristofferson, Guy Clark, Willie Nelson, Steve Earle and many others. Larry Jon never learned how to be an uptown outlaw he lived and toured with Townes Van Zant, his best friend was Mickey Newberry. He never sold out or took the easy option. His songs were too soulful for the rednecks, too down home for the discos. He was too real for the radio, too sophisticated for the honky tonks. He travelled restlessly throughout the country playing endless solo shows to mesmerized audiences. He continued to write, he stayed in touch with his friends, and when he gigged in Nashville there they were, all the big names huddled in the front rows. Larry Jon is the last of a vanishing breed. A man who has insisted, for 30 years, on doing things his own way. And now, finally, he's back.;Track List:1. Shoulders;2. Losers Trilogy;3. Heartland;4. Long About Now;5. Me with No You;6. Feel Alright Again;7. I Am No Dancer;8. Goodbye Eyes;9. Rocking with You;10. Throw My Hands Up;11. Whore Trilogy;12. Where from
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.