- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larry Young - In Paris: The Ortf Recordings
- Write a Review
- #K67170 000000000 K67170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Larry Young -"In Paris: The ORTF Recordings" Never-before-released 1964-1965 studio and live recordings from jazz organ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Larry Young -"In Paris: The ORTF Recordings" Never-before-released 1964-1965 studio and live recordings from jazz organist and pianist Larry Young, the first newly discovered Larry Young recordings in nearly 40 years. 'Larry Young in Paris - The ORTF Recordings' features repertoire later recorded and released on Larry Young's iconic Blue Note Albums. Musicians featured on these recordings include trumpet legend Woody Shaw, tenor saxophonist and bandleader Nathan Davis and drummer Billy Brooks. An international cast of supporting players: French pianist Jack Diéval tenor saxophonist Jean-Claude Fohrenbach and bassist Jacques B. Hess Italian drummer Franco Manzecchi, Jamaican trumpet player Sonny Grey and Guadaloupean percussionist Jacky Bamboo round out the personnel. This album marks the first new release of Larry Young music in thirty-eight years.;Track List:1. Trane of Thought (6:46);2. Talkin' Bout JC (14:53);3. Mean to Me (4:12);4. La Valse Gris (16:09);5. Discotheque (10:43);6. Luny Tune (4:36);7. Beyond All Limits (7:36);8. Black Nile (13:59);9. Zoltan (20:31);10. Larry's Blues (6:13);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.