- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larry Young - Unity
- Write a Review
- #K75756 000000000 K75756000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2015;Notes:By the time he recorded what is universally regarded as his finest album in 1964, Larry Young had developed his own inn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2015;Notes:By the time he recorded what is universally regarded as his finest album in 1964, Larry Young had developed his own innovative style on Hammond B3 organ and had proved that the instrument could be used for so much more than soul jazz. He was light years ahead of his contemporaries, and fully established himself as the most forward thinking B3 organ player of the Coltrane era. Teaming with a superb cast consisting of trumpet sensation Woody Shaw (who contributed three of the six selections), Joe Henderson and Elvin Jones, Larry Young inspires each of these young giants to some of the finest performances of their lives. Unity, which still sounds as contemporary as the day it was recorded, is an essential post bop classic.;Track List:1. Zoltan;2. Monk's Dream;3. If;4. The Moontrane;5. Softly As in a Morning Sunrise;6. Beyond All Limits;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.