- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Last Ex - Last Ex
- Write a Review
- #K84978 000000000 K84978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:2014 180 G vinyl LP pressing with download code. Last Ex is a new instrumental rock ensemble led by Simon Trottier and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:2014 180 G vinyl LP pressing with download code. Last Ex is a new instrumental rock ensemble led by Simon Trottier and Olivier Fairfield, long active in Quebec's experimental/punk scene, though perhaps best known as core members of Timber Timbre, which spawned the Last Ex project. With it's combination of assured lyricism, cinematic guitars, dusky analog atmospherics and taut percussion, this is an instrumental rock album of superb compositional and melodic sensibility, balancing expressiveness and restraint, atmosphere and detail, bound by a highly original approach to production.;Track List:1. Hotel Blues;2. Girl Seizures;3. Flûte Magique;4. It's Not Chris;5. Resurrection Drive Part I;6. Neil's Theme;7. Trop Tard;8. Cape Fear;9. Cité D or;10. Hotel Blues Returns;11. Hotel Kiss;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.