- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Late of the Pier - Fantasy Black Channel (10 Year Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54732 000000000 L54732000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/08/2019;Notes:Late Of The Pier announce a special 10th anniversary edition of their cult debut album 'Fantasy Black Channel', produce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/08/2019;Notes:Late Of The Pier announce a special 10th anniversary edition of their cult debut album 'Fantasy Black Channel', produced by Erol Alkan and released in 2008 to great acclaim. Fittingly, the reissue will be released on a limited lenticular edition of 500, alongside a standard edition both with heavyweight vinyl. Both reissues are accompanied by a digital companion album of unreleased demos and outtakes from the album recording sessions - set for release through Alkan's Phantasy Sound label, landing in stores on 18th January 2019._x000D_ _x000D_ LOTP (Sam Eastgate, Andrew Faley, Ross Dawson and Sam Potter) were a band of inter-dimensional musicians who landed in the late noughts, whose wild journey took them from the quiet North West Leicestershire countryside to the stages of Coachella, Tokyo and beyond, touring with the likes of Soulwax and Justice. Their music was a mutant take on pop that described the chaos of being a teenager by looking forwards and backwards over and over again until the present moment started to make sense. Following the release of Fantasy Black Channel they put out singles 'Blueberry' and 'Best In The Class' in 2010, picking up fans from Mike Skinner to Dave Grohl along the way. Talking in a 2014 interview, Grohl exclaimed, "They blew my fucking mind. They're called Late of the Pier. They ma;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.