- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laura Marling - Semper Femina
- Write a Review
- K56584 000000000 K56584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus tracks. 2017 release, the sixth album from the British folk singer/song...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus tracks. 2017 release, the sixth album from the British folk singer/songwriter. Semper Femina is an intimate, devoted exploration of femininity and female relationships, and among her finest work to date. Written largely on the tour that followed 2015's Short Movie and recorded in Los Angeles with production from Blake Mills, it is at once a distinctive and musically compelling collection of songs, run through with Marling's fierce intelligence a keen, beautiful and unparalleled take on womanhood. Laura's debut album Alas, I Cannot Swim, her second album I Speak Because I Can, and her fourth album Once I Was an Eagle were each nominated for the Mercury Music Prize in 2008, 2010, and 2013, respectively. She won the Brit Award for Best British Female Solo Artist at the 2011 Brit Awards, and was nominated for the same award at the 2012, 2014 and 2016 Brit Awards.;Track List:1. Soothing;2. The Valley;3. Wild Fire;4. Don't Pass Me By;5. Always This Way;6. Wild Once;7. Next Time;8. Nouel;9. Nothing Not Nearly;10. Soothing (Live);11. The Valley (Live);12. Wild Fire (Live);13. Don't Pass Me By (Live);14. Always This Way (Live);15. Wild Once (Live);16. Next Time (Live);17. Nouel (Live);18. Nothing Not Nearly (Live);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BONUS TRACKS, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.