- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laura Marling - Short Movie
- Write a Review
- #K62194 000000000 K62194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Laura Marling returns with her fifth studio album in seven years Short Movie. The album, a follow up to 2013's Mercury ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Laura Marling returns with her fifth studio album in seven years Short Movie. The album, a follow up to 2013's Mercury Prize nominated Once I Was An Eagle, marks a new chapter in her sound and artistic development. Short Movie sees Marling move into new musical territory and may surprise fans with it's prevalence of electric guitar. The album is freer and looser sounding than anything she has done before. Marling produced the album, was recorded at Urchin Studios in London and aided by her long time drummer Matt Ingram and studio engineer Dan Cox.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.