- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laura Stevenson & the Cans - A Record
- Write a Review
- #K89016 000000000 K89016000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 physical release for this album now including three bonus tracks. Originally released in the fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 physical release for this album now including three bonus tracks. Originally released in the fall of 2008, this eight song album has turned heads from all over the world garnering over 20,000 downloads. With her trusty cans by her side, Laura mixes textures, arrangements and harmonies to create a warm and inviting album that will make you smile or crush your soul depending on your current level of sadness. An additional three brand new unreleased tracks were recorded in Jan. 2010 to complete the debut physical release of a Record.;Track List:1. Baby Bones;2. The Pretty One;3. Landslide/The Dig;4. Nervous Rex;5. The Source and the Sound;6. A Shine to It;7. Eleanor;8. Beets Untitled;9. Mammals;10. Amphibian;11. Holy Ghost!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.