- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K69045 000000000 K69045000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Law Unit is a brand new creation by maestros Umberto (Prophecy Of The Black Widow, Night Has A Thousand Screams) and An...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Law Unit is a brand new creation by maestros Umberto (Prophecy Of The Black Widow, Night Has A Thousand Screams) and Antoni Maiovvi (Yellow, Delta City), an original concept that in the composers' own words "moves past the retro-futurist works of their individual solo releases to explore a world of early industrial and experimental music". The resulting album is made up of ten dangerously cool and evocative cuts, the kind of tracks that put you in the mood for LA circa 2019, or the Detroit of 1987. Law Unit feels like exactly that to paraphrase a certain TV show, "a lone crusader in a dangerous world". Like a one-car journey into the night of Hades, dissonant synths and intent percussion surrounding you at every move. The cacophony at times is terrifying, the apocalyptic feeling echoing through distant electric guitars and sampled vocal chorus, following you, hunting you. Or are you hunting them? But what makes this record doubly worth your time are the snatches of beauty, of wonder, hidden within Reflective synth lines, guitar, sometimes ambient, other times in the foreground. Law Unit is a masterpiece of hard beats and harder synths that you'll want on your stereo when you're making that next trip into the dark unknown.;Track List:1. Gold Digging;2. Taxidermy;3. Butcher;4. Continuity;5. Bonethugs;6. Icebox;7. Defenestrate Thyself;8. Rope;9. Bloodsucker;10. Maria
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.