- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Le Butcherettes - A Raw Youth
- Write a Review
- #K61035 000000000 K61035000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. There's a moment in all of our lives where we learn of the great injustices around us and decide wha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. There's a moment in all of our lives where we learn of the great injustices around us and decide what we're going to do about it on a personal level, you could sum it up as, to conform or not to conform. Le Butcherettes - Teri Gender Bender (vocals/guitar/piano), Chris Common (drums), and Jamie Aaron (bass) - examine that push-and-pull on their third full-length album, A Raw Youth (Ipecac Recordings). Album opener "Shave The Pride" teeters between a kinetic guitar buzz and a sizzling call-to-arms chorus. Later on the album, "They Fuck You Over" brings things full circle for Teri who penned the initial framework of the song at only 16-years-old. The record continues a tradition of collaboration with iconic guitarist John Frusciante adding a psychedelic swoon to record closer "My Half." Meanwhile, previous tour mate Iggy Pop adds a gritty sense of savoir faire to the gnashing vaudevillian stomp of "La Uva.";Track List:1. Shave the Pride;2. My Mallely;3. Reason to Die Young;4. La Uva (FT. Iggy Pop);5. Sold Less Than Gold;6. Stab My Back;7. They F*#k You Over;8. Witchless C Spot;9. The Hitch Hiker;10. Lonely Drunk;11. Oil the Shoe If the Critter Knew Any Better;12. My Half (FT. John Frusciante)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.