- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Le Butcherettes - Cry Is for the Flies
- Write a Review
- #K65956 000000000 K65956000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Garage Punk trio, the follow up to their critically acclaimed debut SIN SIN. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Garage Punk trio, the follow up to their critically acclaimed debut SIN SIN. The album includes guest appearances from Shirley Manson and Henry Rollins. Le Butcherettes are like the brilliant offspring of surrealist Luis Bunuel and intrepid rock icon PJ Harvey. Led by 24-year-old vocalist/guitarist/pianist Teri Gender Bender (a recent transplant to L.A. from Guadalajara, Mexico) Le Butcherettes bring a brazen intensity and playful, hook-laden simplicity that hacks to pieces all forms of pretension and excess. The band's songs and wildly cathartic live shows have often drawn comparisons to Karen-O, Patti Smith, Bikini Kill and many other female-fronted rock groups, but there's a theatricality to Le Butcherettes that brings a further reaching sense of mystery and imagery to the band.;Track List:1. Burn the Scab;2. Demon Stuck in Your Eye;3. My Child;4. Your Weakness Gives Me Life;5. Moment of Guilt (Henry Rollins)/The Gold Chair Ate the Fireman;6. Boulders Love Over Layers of Rock;7. Shame You're All I Ve Got (FT. Shirley Manson);8. Normal You Were;9. Poet from Nowhere;10. Crying Out to the Flies;11. Blackhead
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.