- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leadbelly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
- Write a Review
- #K54772 000000000 K54772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2009;Notes:- Special limited edition vinyl from one of the most influential blues guitarist and vocalist of all time, Leadbelly, i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2009;Notes:- Special limited edition vinyl from one of the most influential blues guitarist and vocalist of all time, Leadbelly, including the classic recordings "Goodnight Irene," "The Boll Weevil," "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" and many, many more!;Track List:1. Goodnight Irene;2. Pick a Bale of Cotton;3. Good Morning Blues;4. Grey Goose;5. Where Did You Sleep Last Night? - Leadbelly Traditional;6. Take This Hammer;7. On a Monday;8. Cotton Fields;9. Bring Me Li'l Water Silvy;10. Moanin';11. Laura - Leadbelly Mercer Johnny;12. Duncan and Brady - Leadbelly Traditional;13. Rock Island Line;14. Big Fat Woman - Leadbelly Traditional;15. In New Orleans (House of the Rising Sun) - Leadbelly Lomax Alan;16. Chicken Crowing for Midnight - Leadbelly;17. You Can't Lose Me Cholly;18. Sally Walker - Leadbelly;19. Ha Ha This A-Way;20. Yellow Gal;21. Green Corn - Leadbelly Traditional;22. Let It Shine on Me - Leadbelly Traditional;23. Meeting at the Building;24. In the Evening (When the Sun Goes Down) - Leadbelly Carr Leroy;25. Pigmeat;26. Blind Lemon;27. Bottle Up and Go - Leadbelly Traditional;28. Sukey Jump (Win'jammer) - Leadbelly;29. Old Riley;30. 4 5 and 9;31. No Good Rider;32. Shorty George;33. Duncan and Brady - Leadbelly Traditional;34. Leaving Blues;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.