- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leaf Hound - Live in Japan 2012
- Write a Review
- #K78541 000000000 K78541000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The first official live recording of early '70s iconic cult group Leaf Hound captures a band that ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The first official live recording of early '70s iconic cult group Leaf Hound captures a band that hasn't lost a step, and knows how to get a crowd in a frenzy! Led by the enigmatic Peter French, the band best known for their epic 1971 album Growers of Mushrooms delivers a high-energy and raucous performance for a rabid Japanese crowd. Mixing classic material with the band's more recent tunes, Leaf Hound shows no signs of letting up after four decades of plying their trade!;Track List:1. Barricades;2. Freelance Fiend;3. Work My Body;4. Stop Look and Listen;5. With a Minute to Go;6. One Hundred and Five Degrees;7. Evil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.