- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leafcutter John - Resurrection
- Write a Review
- #K85214 000000000 K85214000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:A panorama of vocals drifting over a densely processed terrain of mud-caked percussion and guitar, Leafcutter John's ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:A panorama of vocals drifting over a densely processed terrain of mud-caked percussion and guitar, Leafcutter John's new solo album, Resurrection, is a characteristically unique blend of the electronic and the acoustic, the hi-tech, the human and the homemade. Resurrection is the sixth Leafcutter John album and his first solo release since 2006's The Forest and The Sea CD / LP (Staubgold). In the intervening nine years, John has toured from Vietnam to Venice, appeared live with Beck Hansen and Imogen Heap, and provided the score for Crow, a major theater project by Handspring (creators of War Horse). During this time, John has also maintained his permanent role as the unpredictable, electronic antagonist in Polar Bear, the twice-Mercury-Music-Prize-nominated, genre-defying jazz band.;Track List:1. Resurrection;2. I Know You Can;3. Music Under the Water;4. Endless Wave;5. Gulps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.