- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LeAnn Rimes - Lady and Gentlemen
- Write a Review
- #K68900 000000000 K68900000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Country vocalist. Lady And Gentlemen is a creative concept album co-produced by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Country vocalist. Lady And Gentlemen is a creative concept album co-produced by LeAnn Rimes, country superstar Vince Gill and successful writer, Darrell Brown. It features country classic songs by the likes of George Jones, Merle Haggard and Waylon Jennings, all sung from a modern female's perspective. Says LeAnn, "This album was born out of the memories of when I first fell in love with Country music and in reflecting, I realized that almost all of my favorite Country songs from back then were sung by men. I am honored to take a step back in time and sing these songs from a woman's perspective and hopefully help reintroduce them to a new audience." the album features the Grammy Award nominated song "Swingin " (Best Female Country Vocal Performance) along with the moving single "Give," "Crazy Women" and an anniversary edition of "Blue" as bonus tracks.;Track List:1. Swingin';2. Wasted Days and Wasted Nights;3. The Only Mama That'll Walk the Line;4. I Can't Be Myself;5. 16 Tons;6. Help Me Make It Through the Night;7. Rose Colored Glasses;8. A Good Hearted Woman;9. When I Call Your Name;10. He Stopped Loving Her Today;11. Blue;12. The Bottle Let Me Down;13. Crazy Women;14. Give
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.