- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54241 000000000 K54241000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Deluxe double 180gm vinyl LP pressing containing a bonus LP that includes alternate mixes of the album tracks. Digitall...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Deluxe double 180gm vinyl LP pressing containing a bonus LP that includes alternate mixes of the album tracks. Digitally remastered edition of the British Rock quartet's fourth studio album, originally released in 1971. Although the album was untitled, it is commonly referred to as LED ZEPPELIN IV. Produced by guitarist Jimmy Page, it was recorded between December 1970 and March 1971 at several locations, most prominently the Victorian house Headley Grange. The album features many stone cold classics including 'Black Dog', 'Rock And Roll' and 'Stairway to Heaven'. in 1968, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant formed Led Zeppelin, one of the most influential, innovative and successful groups in modern music. The band has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide with a celebrated catalog.;Track List:1. Black Dog;2. Rock and Roll;3. The Battle of Evermore;4. Stairway to Heaven;5. Misty Mountain Hop;6. Four Sticks;7. Going to California;8. When the Levee Breaks;9. Black Dog (Basic Track with Guitar Overdubs);10. Rock and Roll (Alternate Mix);11. The Battle of Evermore (Mandolin/Guitar Mix from Headley Grange);12. Stairway to Heaven (Sunset Sound Mix);13. Misty Mountain Hop (Alternate Mix);14. Four Sticks (Alternate Mix);15. Going to California (Mandolin/Guitar Mix);16. When the Levee Breaks (Alternate UK Mix);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.