- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Ann Womack - Way I'm Livin
- #K77787 000000000 K77787000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the first album in seven years from the Grammy-winning Country vocalist. Produced by F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the first album in seven years from the Grammy-winning Country vocalist. Produced by Frank Liddell (Miranda Lambert, David Nail), it features the songs of Adam Wright, Chris Knight, Mindy Smith, Buddy Miller, Mando Saenz, Hayes Carll, Neil Young, Bruce Robison and Roger Miller.;Track List:1. Prelude: Fly;2. All His Saints;3. Chances Are;4. The Way I'm Livin';5. Send It on Down;6. Don't Listen to the Wind;7. Same Kind of Different;8. Out on the Weekend;9. Nightwind;10. Sleeping with the Devil;11. Not Forgotten You;12. Tomorrow Night in Baltimore;13. When I Come Around
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.