- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Fields & Expressions - Special Night
- Write a Review
- K54386 000000000 K54386000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:SPECIAL NIGHT There are a few terms that get thrown around loosely, two of which are legend and retro-soul. One of thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:SPECIAL NIGHT There are a few terms that get thrown around loosely, two of which are legend and retro-soul. One of these fits Lee Fields hand and glove, one of these doesn't fit at all. Very few people in music have both earned the status of legendary and continue to solidify it. 50 years in the game and only getting better, gaining more fans, and evolving his sound on each album, Lee is in fact a Living Legend. This brings us to the misuse of the term "retro soul" when talking about Mr. Fields. You don't have to look far to find a younger generation emulating the essence and styles of an era they've only experienced through music and movies. It seems unfair to tag Lee with a term that implies imitation when he is part of the generation that actually defined the genre. Plain and simple, this is not that. "Special Night" is a master class in soul music past and present.;Track List:1. Special Night;2. I'm Coming Home;3. Work to Do;4. Never Be Another You;5. Lover Man;6. Make the World;7. Let Him in;8. How I Like It;9. Where Is the Love?;10. Precious Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.