- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Hazlewood - A House Safe For Tigers
- Write a Review
- L31221 000000000 L31221000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. A House Safe for Tigers is the soundtrack to one of the seven TV movie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. A House Safe for Tigers is the soundtrack to one of the seven TV movies Lee Hazelwood made with the director Torbjörn Axelman during his period living in Sweden in the early 1970s. Originally only available in Sweden, this marks the first time Tigers has been reissued and available the world over. The movie was a semi-documentary featuring Hazelwood and his friend Axelman, looking back to childhood and contemplating the meaning of life. In it, Hazelwood runs a marathon, tells anecdotes about a bum who cured his stutter and convinces a group of Swedish children to take sides against Richard Nixon. It's not necessary to see a House Safe for Tigers to enjoy the soundtrack, of course. Despite the fact that it was never released outside of Sweden, the music's hallowed reputation, cultivated in the intervening decades by the privileged few who were able to hear it, is testament to the strength of it's material.;Track List:1. Souls Island;2. A House Safe for Tigers;3. Our Little Boy Blue;4. Absent Friends - a House Safe for Tigers;5. Sand Hill Anna and the Russian Mouse;6. Lars Gunnar and Me;7. Souls Island;8. Las Vegas - a House Safe for Tigers;9. The Nights;10. A House Safe for Tigers - Choir;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.