- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Hazlewood - Cruisin' For Surf Bunnies
- Write a Review
- L43577 000000000 L43577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vnyl LP pressing housed in a deluxe Stoughton tip-on jacket. 2018 collection. Deep in the LHI tape archive hid a myster...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vnyl LP pressing housed in a deluxe Stoughton tip-on jacket. 2018 collection. Deep in the LHI tape archive hid a mysterious tape marked "Woodchucks." The tape held a lost instrumental surf album recorded by Lee Hazlewood in the early 1960s. Some of the songs have been recorded by The Astronauts, Jack Nitzsche, Dick Dale and His Del-Tones, Takeshi Terauchi, The Ventures, John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin), The Trashmen, The Challengers and The Surfaris. Lee's original recordings have never been released. Bask in the reverb drenched twang of Lee Hazlewood's original versions for the first time ever! Not a reissue, but rather a brand new, never before released time capsule from the surf era. Lee Hazlewood's Woodchucks Crusin' for Surf Bunnies is the perfect soundtrack for sun-baked skin and salty waves, hot rods and summer love. It's the soundtrack to the American dream in the early 1960s and it comes from California. Though Lee and Suzi Jane Hokom hadn't met yet, they were both living that dream... Suzi with her group The Surf Bunnies and Lee on his brief surf music tangent with albums like Al Casey's Surfin' Hootenanny, Hal Blaine and the Young Cougars and The Glaciers From Sea to Ski.;Track List:1. Movin';2. Baja Pt. 1;3. Bangkok Cock Fight;4. Johnny October;5. The Nomads;6. The Man;7. Angry Generation;8. Baja Pt. 2;9. Quiet Village;10. Batman;11. Torn Sarong;12. Crickets of Karachi
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.