- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Hazlewood - LHI Years: Singles, Nudes and Backsides 1968-71
- Write a Review
- #K61278 000000000 K61278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:RSD. 2 LP. With his handlebar moustache and booming baritone, Lee Hazelwood was one of the defining stars of the late '...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:RSD. 2 LP. With his handlebar moustache and booming baritone, Lee Hazelwood was one of the defining stars of the late '60 s. Though he's perhaps best known for his work with Nancy Sinatra (including writing mega-hit "These Boots Are Made for Walking"), Hazelwood did stunning work away from that particular glamour queen and found latter day champions in Beck, Sonic Youth, and Jarvis Cocker. Now, for Record Store Day 2012, we are kicking off our excavation of the Lee Hazelwood archives with this anthology, Singles, Nudes & Backsides, collecting the best of Lee's solo songs and duets from his LHI (Lee Hazelwood Industries) imprint. 50 random LP copies include a limited LHI Records patch! In-depth liner notes & unseen photographs.;Track List:1. Califia (Stone Rider) - Featuring Suzi Jane Hokom;2. The Bed;3. Sleep in the Grass - Featuring Ann-Margret;4. Leather and Lace - Featuring Nina Lizell;5. If It's Monday Morning;6. The Night Before;7. Bye Babe;8. Victims of the Night - Featuring Ann-Margret;9. Chico - Featuring Ann-Margret;10. Hey Cowboy - Featuring Nina Lizell;11. No Train to Stockholm;12. Won't You Tell Your Dreams;13. Nobody Like You - Featuring Suzi Jane Hokom;14. Trouble Maker;15. What's More I Don't Need Her;16. Come on Home to Me;17. I Just Learned to Run;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.