- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Hazlewood - N.S.V.I.P.'s (Not So Very Important People)
- Write a Review
- K78061 000000000 K78061000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1964 album from the late great Pop/Country singer, songwriter, and record producer....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1964 album from the late great Pop/Country singer, songwriter, and record producer. Hazelwood is best known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late 1950s and singer Nancy Sinatra in the 1960s. Hazelwood had a distinctive baritone voice that added a resonance to his music. Hazelwood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the 1960s and early 1970s have been praised as an essential contribution to a sound often described as Cowboy Psychedelia or Saccharine Underground.;Track List:1. First Street Blues;2. I Had a Friend;3. I'm Gonna Fly;4. Go Die Big City;5. I Ain't Gonna Be;6. Have You Made Any New Bombs Today?;7. Everybody Calls Me Something;8. Save Your Vote for Clarence Mudd;9. I Might Break Even;10. Just Bluesin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.