- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Michaels - Heighty Hi - The Best Of Lee Michaels
- Write a Review
- K58924 000000000 K58924000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:12 songs including 1971 Top 10 hit single "Do You Know What I Mean" as well as hit single "Can I Get A Witness" and FM ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:12 songs including 1971 Top 10 hit single "Do You Know What I Mean" as well as hit single "Can I Get A Witness" and FM Radio anthem "Heighty Hi". Digitally re-mastered from the original master tapes. High quality packaging with liner notes. Comes with a free download card for all 20 songs on the CD release.;Track List:1. Heighty Hi;2. Do You Know What I Mean;3. If I Lose You;4. The War;5. Goodbye Goodbye;6. Hello;7. Carnival of Life;8. Uummmmm My Lady;9. Keep the Circle Turning;10. Thumbs;11. Can I Get a Witness;12. Hold on to Freedom;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.