- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Morgan - Sidewinder
- Write a Review
- #K54468 000000000 K54468000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. Recorded at Van Gelder Studio in 1963, 'The Sidewinder' by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. Recorded at Van Gelder Studio in 1963, 'The Sidewinder' by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan was a runaway hit that reached number 25 on the Billboard chart. The title track, now a jazz standard, is one of the most influential recordings in soul jazz. All five tracks were written by Morgan and the album features respected tenor saxophonist Joe Henderson, Bobby Harris, Bob Cranshaw & Billy Higgins. This reissue is part of an overall Blue Note 75th anniversary vinyl initiative spearheaded by Blue Note Records President, Don Was.;Track List:1. The Sidewinder;2. Totem Pole;3. Gary's Notebook;4. Boy What a Night;5. Hocus-Pocus
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.