- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leeroy Stagger - Love Versus
- Write a Review
- #K63013 000000000 K63013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the 11th studio album from the Canadian singer/songwriter. Love Versus marks Stagger's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the 11th studio album from the Canadian singer/songwriter. Love Versus marks Stagger's first effort for True North Records, with label president Geoff Kulawick calling him "one of the most insightful songwriters I have ever come across. He has a gift for distilling complex images, commentary and concepts into brilliantly succinct lyrical one liners." Stagger teamed up with Colin Stewart (Dan Mangan, Black Mountain, Yukon Blonde) to produce Love Versus, creating a dream band of drummer Pete Thomas (Elvis Costello), guitarist Paul Rigby (Neko Case), keyboardist Geoff Hilhorst (the Deep Dark Woods), and Stagger's longtime bassist Tyson Maiko. It's been said before that love is a battlefield, and on Love Versus, Leeroy Stagger comes well-armed. His ever-evolving fusion of roots, rock and pop reaches new heights on the album, resulting in 10 tracks that confirm his status as one of Canada's best contemporary singer/songwriters.;Track List:1. I Want It All;2. Love Versus;3. Enemy Inside;4. Crooked Old World;5. Little Brother;6. Run Rabbit Run;7. Joe Strummer and Joey Ramone;8. Living in the Future;9. $1500 a Day (Song for Elliott);10. Until the End of Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.