- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leftöver Crack - Constructs of the State
- Write a Review
- #K60133 000000000 K60133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Leftover Crack are a scarce commodity in the music world, having generated...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Leftover Crack are a scarce commodity in the music world, having generated a sub-genre which was completely unique. Drawing on the success of their first iteration, Choking Victim, Leftover Crack took ska/punk/crust to new heights with the innovation of what they cheekily dubbed "squat-core." Their sound infuses hardcore, metal, ska, classical, grindcore, folk and various other elements into what has become the gold standard of the modern crust/ punk genre. LOC's latest full-length and first since 2004, Constructs of the State, is a jarring reminder of that fact. The 13 tracks are a sonic assault, laden with the fiercely overt political and socio-economic lyrical content the band are known for. Constructs of the State shows the band's progression with a very cohesive feel, yet it still contains all the varied and volatile ingredients that fans expect. The album also boasts contributions from a who's who of the punk world including members of Operation Ivy, Crass and Bouncing Souls, just to name a few. From front to back Constructs of the State never let's up, thrashing from one massive moment to the next. Although the wait was long this is one case where it was truly worth it!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.