- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Legendary Pink Dots/Ketvector-The Shock
- Write a Review
- #K78476 000000000 K78476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Legendary Pink Dots & Ketvector. The Shock Exchange. Limited 299 copies Trasparent Vinyl. The Shock Exchange presents a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Legendary Pink Dots & Ketvector. The Shock Exchange. Limited 299 copies Trasparent Vinyl. The Shock Exchange presents an encounter between two of the most interesting and unique projects of the current neo-psychedelic and electronic music panorama. The Legendary Pink Dots need no introduction, and on Side A they once again solidify their status as musical pioneers with all new songs and swirling psychedelic arrangements led by the charismatic voice of Edward Ka-spel. Side B is dedicated to the progressive and psychedelic electronic project KETVECTOR, born from the mind of Justin Bennett (Skinny Puppy / Bahntier) together with Stefano Rossello (Bahntier), showcasing many facets of the project from electronic free jazz to ambient experimental and esoteric avant-garde. The album also features paintings by Franke Nardiello (aka Groovie Mann) of My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult.;Track List:1. A Starry Stripy Submarine a Spying on Murmansk;2. The Lie in the Sky;3. Blind Man's Buff;4. Anta - - Ketvector;5. Merror;6. Sluciddream;7. Galleggia;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.