- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leisure World - Paper-thin Community
- Write a Review
- #K80586 000000000 K80586000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited seven inch pressing of the debut release from the Fullerton, CA punk band. "Leisure World play a really interes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited seven inch pressing of the debut release from the Fullerton, CA punk band. "Leisure World play a really interesting style that kind of straddles the line between hardcore and noise rock. Listening to their music I'm reminded of how much of the whole noise rock/AmRep aesthetic is rooted in the later Black Flag stuff. While it's apparent that Leisure World have listened to more than their fair share of records like Loose Nut and In My Head, they go for something much thicker and denser than those later Black Flag records and they arrive at something that reminds me a lot of modern noise rock-influenced bands like Pissed Jeans. So, if the idea a very 'Flag-influenced Pissed Jeans piques your imagination I'd highly recommend this one... " -Sorry State. "Single note guitars, vomit yeeeaaaaooowled vocals, hard-driving punk rock. Discordant, awkward, no fucks given... but then there are the hooks, and once you get hooked then look the fukk out... because you're finished. What if Born Against had been a garage punk band? I'm just saying." -Maximum Rocknroll.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.