- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lemmy - Born To Lose Live To Win - Cloth Bag
- Write a Review
- #K76980 000000000 K76980000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Special limited edition colored vinyl LP pressing in cloth bag. Includes a free 24"x18" foldout poster of the original ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Special limited edition colored vinyl LP pressing in cloth bag. Includes a free 24"x18" foldout poster of the original 1975 lineup of Motörhead! Born To Lose Live To Win collects rare and hard to find performances from rock legend Lemmy of Motörhead! Lemmy was a British musician and singer-songwriter who founded and fronted Motörhead. His music was one of the foundations of the heavy metal genre. He was known for his appearance (including his friendly mutton chops), his distinctive gravelly, "rasp[y]" singing voice, which "... was one of the most recognizable voices in rock". He was also known for his unmistakable bass playing style, in which he used his Rickenbacker bass to create an "overpowered, distorted rhythmic rumble".;Track List:1. Lemmy with Jake E. Lee - It's a Long Way to the Top;2. Lemmy with Ted Nugent - Tie Your Mother Down;3. Lemmy with Ritchie Kotzen - Desire;4. Motörhead - Train Kept a Rollin' (Live 1978);5. The Head Cat - Something Else (Live 2006);6. Lemmy with Scott Ian - Twist and Shout;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.