- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lemon Twigs - Go To School
- Write a Review
- L41095 000000000 L41095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A musical conceived by brothers Brian and Michael D'Addario, The Lemon Twigs' ambitious 15-tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A musical conceived by brothers Brian and Michael D'Addario, The Lemon Twigs' ambitious 15-track opus Go To School was written, recorded, produced and mixed by the pair at their home in Long Island, NY. Their second album overall tells the heartbreaking coming-of-age story of Shane, a pure of heart chimpanzee raised as a human boy as he comes to terms with the obstacles of life. Todd Rundgren and the D'Addario's mother Susan Hall play Shane's parents. The album also features contributions from Jody Stephens (Big Star) and their father Ronnie D'Addario. The Lemon Twigs emerged in 2016 with their debut LP Do Hollywood, which was praised by Rolling Stone for "toting hooky songs that stand out for their intricate arrangements and delectable melodies" and NPR Music who mused, "Like listening to music from a time that never was... a baroque rock romp." The band quickly earned fans in Elton John, Questlove, and Jack Antonoff among many others, the latter of whom said, "Prediction: The Lemon Twigs will usher in a new phase of rock."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.