- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lena Horne - Lovely and Alive
- Write a Review
- #K91725 000000000 K91725000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Lena's musical home was in the American Songbook, which she approached with a natural and entertaining manner. A good e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Lena's musical home was in the American Songbook, which she approached with a natural and entertaining manner. A good example of this is the first number here - the Cole Porter classic "I Concentrate On You", which swings along to the perfectly recorded big-band sound of the Marty Paich Orchestra. A surprise element is the extensive palette of vocal sound-coloring with which the diva enhances her voice to achieve the drama of a Shirley Bassey or the dusky depths of a Dinah Washington. Each and every number on this Grammy-worthy album has been thought out in great detail and guarantees sophisticated entertainment, and a hint of West Coast Jazz is perceptible when Jack Sheldon treats us to the sound of his warm and dark trumpet solos.;Track List:1. I Concentrate on You;2. I Get the Blues When It Rains;3. I've Grown Accustomed to His Face;4. I Got Rhythm;5. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You);6. I Want to Be Happy;7. I Surrender Dear;8. I Found a New Baby;9. I Understand;10. I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart;11. I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares for Me);12. I Only Have Eyes for You;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.