- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K57558 000000000 K57558000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the 14th and final studio album from the vete...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the 14th and final studio album from the veteran Canadian singer/songwriter. Leonard Cohen, the acclaimed composer of "Hallelujah", continues to astonish his audience. At age 82, he presents his uncompromising and urgent album, You Want It Darker. Described by early listeners as a "masterpiece" and "classic Cohen," You Want It Darker, is the latest chapter in Leonard's significant contribution to contemporary music and thought. These startling songs have been beautifully realized in this this studio album featuring nine new tracks including the title track, all produced by his son, Adam Cohen.n.;Track List:1. You Want It Darker 4:44;2. Treaty 4:02;3. On the Level 3:28;4. Leaving the Table 3:47;5. If I Didn't Have Your Love 3:36;6. Traveling Light 4:22;7. It Seemed the Better Way 4:22;8. Steer Your Way 4:24;9. String Reprise / Treaty 3:17;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.