- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leonard Rosenman - J.R.R. Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K69376 000000000 K69376000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited deluxe double 180gm vinyl LP repressing in gatefold sleeve housed in a box with bonus materials. Fantasy Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited deluxe double 180gm vinyl LP repressing in gatefold sleeve housed in a box with bonus materials. Fantasy Records presents the classic score to the 1978 animated feature J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. Inside this highly collectable vinyl box, there is a wealth of ephemera to discover: the double 180-gram vinyl LP in a reproduction of the original gatefold jacket an alternate movie poster a map of Middle Earth a lobby card plus a 4" x 4" sticker, as well as a booklet featuring illustrations from the film, and more, all contextualized with new and original liner notes. The score was composed and conducted by Leonard Rosenman.;Track List:1. Theme from the Lord of the Rings 4:43;2. The History of the Ring 6:32;3. The Journey Begins Encounter with the Ringwraiths 4:29;4. Riders of Rohan 3:45;5. Escape to Rivendell 6:22;6. Mines of Moria 6:11;7. The Battle in the Mines the Balrog 5:11;8. Mithrandir 3:19;9. Gandalf Remembers 2:20;10. Frodo Disappears 2:40;11. Following the Orcs 3:18;12. Attack of the Orcs 4:04;13. Helm's Deep 7:03;14. The Dawn Battle Théoden's Victory 5:37;15. The Voyage to Mordor Theme from the Lord of the Rings 4:43;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, BOXED SET, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.