- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leonie Pernet - Crave
- Write a Review
- L42658 000000000 L42658000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. For her first album, 28-year-old Parisian artist Léonie Pernet carries you along in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. For her first album, 28-year-old Parisian artist Léonie Pernet carries you along in the whirlwind of an endless night. This record comes from such an oppressive desire that it has taken Léonie three years since her first EP Two of us to compose it and, finally, share it. Léonie is unique - drummer (as discovered in the band with Yuksek), pianist, arranger, and singer with a wide vocal range. Written in a solitude that only the producer Alf (Stéphane Briat) pierced through for the mixing process, Crave is a relentless album, as multiple and complex as the talents and influences of his author. When African Melancholia reminds us of the mechanical animals of Marilyn Manson, there is the appearance in Crave of the baroque spectrum of Klaus Nomi. Elsewhere are the echoes of Mansfield Tya, the memory of Jeanne Moreau, Rachmaninov or even Philip Glass and Caribou. A poem by François de Malherbe gives Rose it's words when the sublime Auaati approaches the anxiety of being in Arabic psalms.;Track List:1. African Melancholia;2. Butterfly;3. Rotten Tree;4. Crave;5. Father;6. Auaati;7. Rose;8. Story;9. Nancy;10. Two of Us;11. Last Track;12. India Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.