- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Les Claypool - Four Foot Shack
- Write a Review
- K58855 000000000 K58855000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:How deconstructed can a group get? How about just one vocal, one bass, one guitar, and a basic beat supplied by stompin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:How deconstructed can a group get? How about just one vocal, one bass, one guitar, and a basic beat supplied by stomping on a mini-tambourine-doohickey? That's exactly what everyones favorite storyteller/narrator, Les Claypool, is incorporating in his new band, Duo de Twang. While Les is still pulling double duty with the Primus lads, he has also found the time to unite with his old buddy, Bryan Kehoe, who fans will recognize from several past Claypool projects, and also as one of the main actors from Les hilarious jam band mockumentary, ELECTRIC APRICOT: QUEST FOR FESTEROO. But unlike Primus, DDT focuses more on the Americana/rootsy side of things as heard throughout the bands debut recording, FOUR FOOT SHACK.;Track List:1. Four Foot Shack;2. Wynona's Big Brown Beaver;3. Amos Moses;4. Red State Girl;5. Nineteen Scarlett Roses;6. Boonville Stomp;7. Stayin' Alive;8. Rumble of the Diesel;9. Pipe Line;10. Buzzards of Greenhill;11. Hendershot;12. Man in the Box;13. D's Diner;14. Battle of New Orleans;15. Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.