- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Les Discrets - Predateurs
- Write a Review
- #K66983 000000000 K66983000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the French black metal outfit. When Fursy Teyssier and Les Discrets ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the French black metal outfit. When Fursy Teyssier and Les Discrets released their debut album Septembre Et Ses Dernières Pensées in spring 2010, they received an extend of public attention that is quite uncommon for a newcomer. As Fursy was involved in bands like Alcest and Amesoeurs beforehand and was responsible for their expressive cover artworks, he was by far no blank page in the scene. Thus, the anticipation towards Les Discrets was respectively high, but the compositional quality of Septembre..., the unique and strong blend of genres, and the ambitious artistic album concept silenced critics quickly. Les Discrets became one of the leading bands of the uprising post black metal movement within a short time.;Track List:1. Prédateurs;2. Virée Nocturne;3. Les Amis de Minuit;4. Vanishing Beauties;5. Fleur Des Murailles;6. Le Reproche;7. Les Jours D'or;8. Rue Octavio Mey;9. The Scent of Spring (Moonraker);10. Lyon - Paris 7H34;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.