- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Less than Jake - Sound The Alarm
- Write a Review
- #K62161 000000000 K62161000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:2017 release from the Gainesville, Florida-based ska/punk band. Sound The Alarm marks an new chapter for the band as th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:2017 release from the Gainesville, Florida-based ska/punk band. Sound The Alarm marks an new chapter for the band as they celebrate 25 years together. The EIP includes seven ska infused punk songs. Sound The Alarm was recorded and produced by Roger Lima and mixed at the famed punk recording studio, The Blasting Room, in Fort Collins, CO. The band wrapped the record following their run on last summer's Vans Warped Tour.;Track List:1. Call to Arms;2. Whatever the Weather;3. Bomb Drop;4. Welcome to My Life;5. Good Sign;6. Years of Living Dangerously;7. Things Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.