- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lester Young - Collates
- Write a Review
- #K73613 000000000 K73613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Doxy present Collates, a reissue of two Lester Young recordings with The Oscar Peterson Trio titled, Lester Young With ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Doxy present Collates, a reissue of two Lester Young recordings with The Oscar Peterson Trio titled, Lester Young With The Oscar Peterson Trio #1 and Lester Young With The Oscar Peterson Trio #2, both released in 1954. Are you ready to swing with the great Lester Young? A bunch of killer tracks from one of the all-time great tenor saxmen teaming up with pianist Oscar Peterson and his trio: guitarist Barney Kessel, bassist Ray Brown, and drummer J.C. Heard. Includes his finest performances of the '50s "Ad Lib Blues" "Just You, Just Me" "Tea For Two" "(Back Home Again In) Indiana" "On The Sunny Side Of The Street" "Stardust" "There Will Never Be Another You" "I Can't Get Started", and more. A really great collection! Edition of 500 (numbered).;Track List:1. Ad Lib Blues;2. Can't Get Started;3. Just You Just Me;4. Almost Like Being in Love;5. Tea for Two;6. There Will Never Be Another You;7. Indiana;8. On the Sunny Side of the Street
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.