- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewis Watson - Midnight
- Write a Review
- #K68815 000000000 K68815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the British singer/songwriter. Midnight, the Oxford singer's sensational second al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the British singer/songwriter. Midnight, the Oxford singer's sensational second album, is testament to that change. Written and recorded entirely under his own stream, with friends as collaborators it's a sonic leap on from his largely acoustic debut - bigger, bolder, beautifully textured and more experimental, but still as brutally honest and achingly intimate as his bewitching early EPs. It's an evolution from my first album, says Lewis. It's grander, heavier and more electronic. I still like acoustic music - and there are some quieter songs on there - but I also love Death Cab For Cutie, Bombay Bicycle Club and Bon Iver. It is a big change, but it's still me. Maybe me with added spice. Recorded in just three weeks last summer at The Vale in Warwickshire and produced by Lewis' close friend Anthony West of Oh Wonder, Midnight was made without any label involvement.;Track List:1. Maybe WeRe Home;2. Little Light;3. Deep the Water;4. La Song;5. When the Water Meets the Mountains;6. Hello Hello;7. Forever;8. Run;9. Give Me Life;10. Slumber (Feat. Lucy Rose);11. (Midnight)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.