- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lia Pamina - How Come I
- Write a Review
- #K80701 000000000 K80701000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Limited seven inch clear green vinyl pressing including digital download. Lia began singing after hearing her favorite ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Limited seven inch clear green vinyl pressing including digital download. Lia began singing after hearing her favorite singer, Astrud Gilberto, who, along with Claudine Longet, Margo Guryan and Blossom Dearie, influenced her vocal style. This single is one of those strange and random happenstances which results in little gems, in which the only motivation is a passion for music. Lia Pamina is a vocalist and songwriter from Castellon who previously released her songs online. The idea for this EP comes from Lia's contact with another great producer, Roger Gunnarsson who suggested that Lia record some of his own songs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.