- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Liam Finn - Fomo
- Write a Review
- #K79665 000000000 K79665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 sophomore solo album from the New Zealand singer/songwriter (son of Crowded House/Split Enz mem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 sophomore solo album from the New Zealand singer/songwriter (son of Crowded House/Split Enz member Neil). Admitted studio rat and production obsessive Finn labored over every note, effect and knob tweak on FOMO, and it was certainly worth the three year wait. Just as on his auspicious debut, I'll Be Lightning, he delivers an amalgam of dense sonic flourishes and hummable melodies, a dichotomy that has quickly become his hallmark. A tightly coiled 36 minutes of dreamy Pop ('Neurotic World'), visceral, thumping experimental Funk ('The Struggle'), near perfect studies of early '60s Pop classicism ('Cold Feet') and combinations of all three, FOMO is as strong of a second album you are likely to hear this year, or any year.;Track List:1. Neuroticworld;2. Don't Even Know Your Name;3. Roll of the Eye;4. Cold Feet;5. Real Late;6. The Struggle;7. Little Words;8. Reckless;9. Chase the Seasons;10. Jump Your Bones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.