- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Liars - Liars : They Were Wrong So We Drowned
- Write a Review
- L30696 000000000 L30696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the NY Alt-Rock band's 2004 sophomore album. Liars know why their debut won them instant acclaim. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the NY Alt-Rock band's 2004 sophomore album. Liars know why their debut won them instant acclaim. It's no accident that They Were Wrong So We Drowned bears so little resemblance to their debut. Circumstance plays a part- the old want-ad rhythm section hightailed it prior to recording, leaving longtime associate Julian Gross to take over on drums- but more importantly, to Liars, they've beaten dance-punk at it's own game and are ready to move on. So maybe masochism is a better way to describe what's going on here- what else could cause a band to willfully alienate their supporters? Independent music isn't exactly the easiest racket in town, after all, even if you're blessed with almost instant celebrity (relatively speaking). But to walk away from your clearest, most accessible shot at success, to dare any fair weather trend-riders to keep listening after the wave has crested- well, you have to be more than ready for a backlash you need to want to savor it. Mute.;Track List:1. Broken Witch;2. Steam Rose from the Lifeless Cloak;3. There's Always Room on the Broom;4. If Your a Wizard Then Why Do You Wear Glasses?;5. We Fenced Other Houses with the Bones of Our Own;6. They Don't Want Your Corn They Want Your Kids;7. Read the Book That Wrote Itself;8. Hold Hands and It Will Happen Anyway;9. They Took 14 for the Rest of Our Lives;10. Flow My Tears the Spider Said
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.