- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lid - In the Mushroom
- Write a Review
- #K83525 000000000 K83525000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Lid was a project formed in the latter half of the 1990's by Daniel Cavanagh of UK greats Anathema, along with legendar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Lid was a project formed in the latter half of the 1990's by Daniel Cavanagh of UK greats Anathema, along with legendary vocalist Eric Wagner from US doom metal greats Trouble. Joining the 2 were Timothy and Tommy Reeves on bass and drums respectively. The fruits of this union emerged in 1997 with the classic sole album, 'In the Mushroom', combining the heavier rocking & melodic traits of both acts plus an element of psychedelia. Along with what could be termed stoner rock parts, there was also a notable Beatles-eque quality to some of the compositions. This release incidentally even includes a stellar cover of the Beatles classic, 'Don't Let me Down', joining the cover of The Monkees' 'Randy Scouse Git'. All in all, the album is a great ride full of hooks and uplifting classic rock anthems. 'In the Mushroom' was produced by Eric Wagner, along with Vincent Wojno (having previously worked with Eric with Trouble). The album was mixed at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, CA. This edition of 'In the Mushroom' comes on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl and sees the album presented on the format for the very first time.;Track List:1. Lid;2. Mary Agnes;3. Dream Is Over;4. In the Mushroom;5. Window Pain;6. RX;7. You Are Here;8. Randy Scouse Git;9. Alive;10. For All My Life;11. Don't Let Me Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.