- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lido - Everything
- Write a Review
- #K63729 000000000 K63729000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:For someone who went from growing up in a secluded Norwegian forest to producing for some of the biggest hip-hop and po...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:For someone who went from growing up in a secluded Norwegian forest to producing for some of the biggest hip-hop and pop megastars on the planet, Peder Losnegård has had quite the journey. It was through a series of remixes that Lido catapulted into the sets of the most high-profile DJs around the globe, capturing the ears of numerous notable tastemakers. Reworking acts like Disclosure and Bill Withers, the producer set the internet ablaze with talk of his four-note piano tag and speculation as to who was underneath the moniker. His playful, restless musicality saw him adopt an array of aliases - but he'll keep those under wraps for now. Debuting with 2014's I Love You EP (BEC 5161926), followed by the Superspeed EP (2015), and remixes of Banks, Alt-J, and MØ, Lido's anti-formulaic style emerged. His tracks bounce from one idea to another voraciously, but always with that clear Lido stamp. You don't just get a drum and a bassline on a track of his you're more likely to get an entire string or brass section that elevates his sound to cinematic heights. Comes on black-and-blue splattered LPs Comes in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner-sleeves.;Track List:1. Catharsis;2. Murder;3. Dye;4. So Cold;5. Crazy;6. Falling Down;7. Citi Bike;8. Only One;9. You Lost Your Keys;10. Angel;11. Tell Me How to Feel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.