- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Life - Take Off with You / Money
- Write a Review
- #K80920 000000000 K80920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Ascendant band-of-brothers from Hull, England, specializing in whip-smart garage pop. Heavy UK festival schedule in 201...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Ascendant band-of-brothers from Hull, England, specializing in whip-smart garage pop. Heavy UK festival schedule in 2014 which included Great Escape, Dot to Dot and Live at Leeds followed by sell outs in London alongside Twin Peaks and a headline tour of the UK in November. Big support from UK radio and press including the Guardian, Artrocker and Line of Best Fit US launch of the single has been met with critical acclaim from Stereogum, Consequence of Sound, Culture Collide, Esquire and more. US tour dates targeted for 2015.;Track List:1. Take Off With You;2. Money
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.