- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lifelover - Sjukdom
- Write a Review
- L50355 000000000 L50355000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Reissue of 2011 album. Lifelover's fourth and last album Sjukdom (English: disease) is a dark and challenging record. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Reissue of 2011 album. Lifelover's fourth and last album Sjukdom (English: disease) is a dark and challenging record. Following their critical acclaim-afforded and cathartic Konkurs in 2008, these elusive and mysterious misanthropes venture down an even more daring path with Sjukdom where the extremes of the characteristically idiosyncratic Lifelover sound are pushed to their utmost limit: the bittersweet melodies become more beautiful whilst the pulsing, coal-black heaviness becomes uglier. After the tragic death of B in September 2011, this is Lifelover's final studio album.;Track List:1. Svart Galla;2. Led By Misfortune;3. Expandera;4. Homicidal Tendencies;5. Resignation;6. Doften Av Tomhet;7. Totus Anctus;8. Horans Hora;9. Bitterljuv Kakofoni;10. Becksvart Frustration;11. Nedvaknande;12. Instrumental Asylum;13. Utdrag;14. Karma;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.